There are a lot of exercises for strengthening the buttocks and abdomen, different in load, effectiveness, and in terms of obtaining the desired results. Sometimes it is not always an easy task to choose the most productive among this number.
So, if you are ready to exercise regularly, then these 10 exercises for the buttocks and abdomen will help you to make the buttocks elastic, the belly toned, and the body slim, and you will delight everyone around you with a truly magnificent figure. In addition, they are also essential for strengthening the muscles of the spine, and for the health and beauty of the entire body.
The most effective exercise for strengthening the abdomen and buttocks is the bicycle exercise, which helps to perfectly strengthen the rectus and oblique muscles of the abdomen.
- Lie face-up on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Next, pull your knees to your chest, while lifting your shoulder blades from the floor, do not pull on the neck.
- Turn to the left, connect the right elbow to the left knee. Straightening the other leg at this time.
- Do the same on the other side, joining the left elbow to the right knee.
- Your movements should be similar to pedalling on a bicycle.
- Do 1 to 3 sets of 12-16 reps for each set.